background

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Lunchtime Entry: Shoes!

Howdy readers!
As most of you know, I really love shoes. I probably have too many or more than I need. I take that back. I KNOW I have too many shoes. But they're so pretty! So shiny! So comfy!
Well, er, they may not be comfy if they're shiny and pretty...However, please see exhibit A)
Other than the pointy toes on these babies, they're pretty comfy.

Exhibit b)
Very comfortable - I walked all through Denver with these guys. Not for walking on the grass though. The heels sink in and get stuck.

Exhibit C)
Now these babies I can walk EVERYWHERE in. I love them! Note how I have lots of red shoes...

Exhibit D)
Totally awesome running shoes that are supportive and junk. LOVE!

Now, just out of this sampling of shoes, which do you think is best for your knees? (Jeopardy music as you think... doo, doo, doo, doo...)My guess was the running shoes.

According to this article here, the soft soled flat ones (Exhibit C) are the best. While I love those shoes, I was totally stumped!

2 comments:

  1. I've never known someone who takes so many pictures of their feet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cropped a lot of the photos!

    ReplyDelete