background

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I heart technology!

My whole family has embraced my working out, and I got some really sweet workout gear (and other goodies!).

First off, you have to understand that I really (REALLY!) love my birthday. My birthday is exactly two weeks after Christmas so I have to wait all year for presents and jam pack them all into a short period of time. I know that Christmas isn't about presents, but I still have enough of a child in me that I like the surprise of finding out what's in the box!

I digress...

Anyway thanks to the awesome new iPod Touch that I got (thanks mom and dad!) and the iPod+Nike sensor (thanks Lisa!), I am even more inspired to run because I have fun technology to track it! Tonight I hit the YMCA, turned on the new gadget and watched the Biggest Loser Season 9 as I ran. The iPod+Nike worked it's magic and recorded it all! For instance, my handy-dandy iPod can now tell me that I ran 3.28 miles in 45:18 with a pace time of 13:46 and burned approximately 461 calories.

Now, all I need is to find the cord for my camera and I can add pictures to this blog and show off my new clothes and whatnot! (edited on 1-19-10, you can see I found my camera cord)

OK, all that post-workout bliss has now crashed into "Oh, look there's my comfy bed...Zzzzzz"

No comments:

Post a Comment