background

Sunday, January 16, 2011

For the monkeys...

My friend "Jane" told me a little over a year ago, "I think your nuts. I'm glad you love running, but I think you're nuts."
This past November, I got an e-mail from this same friend asking if I would run The Sampson Stomp and Romp with her in January. That's what we did today.
Since it was her first race, I had this big plan to have a before and after shot and to celebrate her big accomplishment. Well, whoopsie, I forgot to charge my camera battery. Photos will show up the next time we do a race.
"Jane" requested that our next race be a bit warmer. You can see our race results here. Nothing like waking up early in the morning on a balmy 11 degrees F and running through the zoo with 1100 of your closest friends... at least neither of us slipped on any snow or ice!

No comments:

Post a Comment