background

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Biggest Loser Finale

Ok, so if you haven't figured it out by now, I'm pretty addicted to "The Biggest Loser". And just because it's my blog and because I can, I'm going to subject you all to my random thoughts on the show this evening.

1. Yay Amanda for getting voted for a second time!
2. What the spoot is Jillian wearing?
3. I'm so proud of everyone!
4. Does anyone else notice how Julio's face doesn't really move like he's got botox?
5. I LOVE ABBY! AND HER DRESS! AND SHE SHINES!
6. Whoa. Crazy Tracy looks like Molly Shannon now.
7. Coach Mo kind of looks like Shrek.
8. I LOVE ABBY!
9. "Now I can do the things I was too scared to even try."
10. Holy Moly everyone looks great!
11. REBECCA'S HAIR!
12. I heart Allan.
13. Hmm... perhaps I should be wrapping Christmas presents and/or doing some crunches...
14. I also heart Shay and Daniel and Rebecca and... everyone :)
15. Dr. H needs a hair cut.
16. Tracy really looks like Molly Shannon!
17. I bet Rebecca did Daniel's hair.
18. I am officially inspired to run a half marathon. Thank you Rebecca.
19. I love Rebecca's happy dance. I might have to copy that!
20. My favorite people on this show: Rebecca (duh...), Abby (double duh), Allan, Danny, Amanda, Shay, Liz, and Daniel.
21. Holy Muscles Batman.
22. I should do some push ups.
23. Brown can be a very slimming color.
24. Liz kind of looks like Helen Miren.
25. I think some of my least favorite words in TV history are "right after this".
26. The only thing that is keeping me from the YMCA tonight is a blizzard warning. I bet this show would be even better watching from a treadmill.
27. KRISTIN STEEDE IS HAVING A BABY! (she's from last season and she's from Wisconsin)
28. REBECCA IS THE AT HOME WINNER! I'm SO happy!
29. YAY SHAY!
30. I need to reduce the amount of capitals I use.
31. I'm glad that Rudy is making strides for his health and his family, but he's kind of a pooper.
32. What is up with the whole jumping on a box thing?
33. Oh, that's why.
34. YAY FOR ANTOINE AND ALEXANDRA! This show makes me cry!
35. Amanda is such a pretty girl! I'm glad her insides are matching her outsides now :)
36. Rudy is tiny (and hotter).
37. DANNY! Oh my. OH MY.
38. I think if I were huge, I'd totally try out for this show.
39. I wonder if Rudy saw Danny and thought "oh crap."
40. Over 30% weight loss for Amanda! GO AMANDA! Although I do not think she's going to win, I'm SO PROUD OF HER!
41. Rudy's weight loss is... OVER 50%! He lost himself!
42. Danny's weight loss is... HUGE! 55.8%! YAY DANNY! I KNEW IT!

Next season - January 5. I'm so there.

No comments:

Post a Comment