background

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Craft sanity

monogramsHey folks,
So I've been making lists of things I want to include in the wedding and have come up with some nifty ideas. The only bummer is that I've only been able to make caveats to a lot of these "great" ideas.
Here's the internal monologue:
  1. Quilting squares for center pieces? Great, but only if I can find the right fabric.
  2. Horseshoes on tables? They're dirty and I have to find a lot of them.
  3. Monogrammed everything! That's a lot of W's.
  4. Make my own table runners? I need to find and set up my sewing machine.
  5. Make my own website? I need my sister's help, and a lot of it!
However, thanks to Martha and other helpful friends, I have figured out some things that will work and not drive me crazy:
  1. Monograms for the doors. 
  2. Wedding Website for Dummies! = Google Sites
Let's start small shall we?

Also, running is still going well. My very nice boss has allowed me to switch my hours a bit so I don't have to run in the dark in the mornings. I can go in to work early, and then enjoy some afternoon sunlight for a run! How great is that? Also, I'm still in love with Map My Run. You should try it!

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment