background

Thursday, August 12, 2010

You rock!

That's right. You heard me. I'll say it again.

You rock!

Cruise Elroy has 13 team members. 13! WAY TO GO!
Your t-shirts will be available from the Foundation on Thursday, August 19 (Happy birthday mom!). We had a slight mishap with the t-shirt printing, so the t-shirts are coming in a little later than expected. However, because you (you fabulous people!) joined a (the coolest) team, you get a spiffy draw-string bag and coupons too. The people who only registered as individuals (who I still love and appreciate), get plastic bags.

If I happen to get the t-shirts early (because I've got connections), I will let you know and you can have your shirts earlier than most people. Aren't we lucky?

Let me know if you want me to make a drop off early. We can plan something. We can even have a secret code like "the eagle flies at midnight", but not that one because everyone will know!

Until then...

GO TEAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment